One Direction Moment

Post ini tentang kata-kata yang diucapin para anggota One Direction dibeberapa cuplikan Video
Hope you enjoyed :))

Louis : "Dude, I just saw you on TV!"
Harry : " Really?OMG! what channel?"
Louis : "on Animal Planet"

Zayn : "we got lose in sydney"
Louis : we were just roaming the street. looking for friends"

Liam : ugh! it's so hot in here
Zayn : Oh sorry, I'm leaving!

Zayn : Niall is my idol
Niall : Omg! my idol idolize me
Harry : their crazy

Harry : what would you do if I chased you with a giant spoon?
Liam : Straighten your hair

Fan : why can't Niall and Louis sing more?
Harry : because their voice makes girl pregnant

Zayn : when I was little, I had 2 cats named Lilo and Lolo
Harry : not very original...
Niall : Harry, your hamster was called hamster

Zayn : Liam is our daddy, he takes care of us
Niall : I can take care of myself
Liam : you got lost in shoping center

Harry : are you stupid or something...
Louis : something...

interviwer : what happens if you fall in love with a fan?
Louis : I'm already in love with all of them

Niall : One day, I want to have children
Zayn : it's not going to happen, because you're never going pregnant

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Harry : Collin
Liam : Ian
Lou : Norris
Zayn : Joey
Niall : Michael buble

interviewer : did you get expelled at school?
Niall : yeah, like two days
Interviewer : why?
Niall : well, I talk to much

Liam : You should put some clothes on when you dancing
Zayn : I didn't see you complaining last night

Lou : harry is the only who eats apple with knife and fork
Harry : it's normal
lou : you're not normal!

Fan : are you canadian?
Niall : *with irish accent* no, I'm british
Lou : Niall don't lie! actually, he's australian...

liam : you look ridiculous
Niall : *has a cowboy hat on, halding a crocodile, guiter & hits Liam with them* don't say that to me!

Liam : why didn't the chicken cross the road?
Niall : because I ate it...

Niall : people always think I'm the youngest and I don't know why
Lou : that's because you're cute and harry is a pervert

Niall : If Liam is with me, I feel like a baby or a girl
Liam : Niall, finish your food!
Niall : see?

interviwer : who is the most likely to cry?
harry : Niall, he gets upset when he is hungry

Niall : mashed potatoes, new baby potatoes, baked potatoes roast potatoes
Harry : POTATOES!
Liam : vas happenin, potatoes?

Zayn : I wanna have the Harry's hair, the Loui's rear, the Niall's eyes and laughter of Liam
Niall : a whole barbie ken

Liam : after a concert I realized that the bus was leaving without me
harry : and you were running and screaming

Zayn : we love Danielle
Harry : she is lovely
interviewer : is she listening to the radio?
Liam : no
Harry : we don't like her anymore

Harry : and he looks like a furby
Niall : great! so you're the handsome ine in the band. and I'm the furby...

what hte cheekiest thing Niall said?
Zayn : he once said, let's get hammered on stage
Niall : shhh...
Zayn *laughing*

"what would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Harry : I'd run into the girl's changing room at least once

"Whats makes Harry beautiful?"
Zayn : his curly hair, his amazing smile. his gorgeous green eyes. I love you Harry
Harry : Thanks

Lou : who's your dream valentine?
Harry : umm... you
Niall : you two are so cute..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates